COMPANY: WILD RECRUITMENT
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
SALARY: £40000 - £45000 per annum
We are recruiting for a tech company based in Waterloo. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is available for work immediately.
The role is supporting the General Manager and will be Monday - Friday 9 - 17 (They are also flexible with these hours)
The role will pay 40 - 45K and will be for 4 weeks to start but they are also interested in candidates looking for temp - perm.
The main responsibilities will be:
- Provide comprehensive support for the General Manager and serve as the primary point of contact for all daily and ad-hoc administrative needs.
- Manage a very busy and ever-changing diary including sending out meeting requests and arranging conference calls across multiple time zones.
- Assist in arrangement of domestic and international travel.
- Manage invoice and expense processing for all executives, including management of central purchasing card.
- Work closely with Facilities Coordinator and IT Manager to ensure smooth running of the office and arranging cover when needed.
- Handle all duties with a high degree of integrity, professionalism and confidentiality.
The interview process will happen week commencing 27th Jan and will consist of a telephone interview with the Talent Manager and then a face to face with the GM.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.