Pittman is a major Tree Trimming and Vegetation Management Utility Line Clearance provider throughout the Mid-Atlantic region. We continue to grow and have openings.
Ground Person Job Qualifications
Key Responsibility Highlights:
- Use a chainsaw to cut brush, logs and larger sections of a tree.
- The ability to use a wood chipper and preform necessary maintenance.
- Use chemicals as needed per specific job.
- Able to perform the physical duties, tasks and jobs in all types of weather conditions.
- Able to lift heavy material and the stamina to work in a labor-intensive environment.
- Able to work a (40) hour shift type and stand-by work week as well as occasional overtime when necessary.
- Work around hazardous equipment
- Able to drag brush long distances.
- Able to operate hydraulic chainsaws and pruners.
- Driver’s License (Preferred, required for some positions)
- Must pass a pre-employment a drug test
- Requires ability to perform physical requirements of the job (prolonged physical exertions, including standing, lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, bending, kneeling, climbing and working in awkward positions and tight areas).
- Must be able to lift and carry weights exceeding 50 pounds.
- Ability to work in all weather conditions.
Pittman is TCIA accredited with an industry best Safety Program. We offer unique opportunities for advancement with our pro-active continuous Training Program. While working at Pittman you will receive Top-Pay, as well as an industry leading benefit package, that includes Medical (Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield), Retirement, and paid vacation and holidays.
Pittman is a Virginia based corporation established in 1993 that operates throughout the Mid-Atlantic and South Eastern United States. Our mission is to provide our customers with the highest quality Vegetation Management Services available in a manner that promotes safety, environmental sensitivity, and instills pride in our employees, partners, and our industry .
One Company. One Culture.
Visit Our Website at: #removed#
Role: Grounds Person with Drivers License / Flagger
Apply for this job now.