Pharmacy Assistant – Full Time
Location – Wellington Hospital
Salary – Competitive + Benefits (pension, health cover, flexible benefits and excellent career development)
We have an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is proactive, has great interpersonal skills to join and can contribute to the development and growth of the pharmacy departments across HCA Healthcare UK.
The post-holder will be a key member of the team and will contribute to the efficient running of the dispensaries, ward services, patient and service user satisfaction and revenue capture
- To work in line with HCAI and local hospital policies, protocols and standards
- To liaise with senior technicians and pharmacists in all aspects of the department across the pharmacies
- To assist in the development and improvement of standards and procedures in line with department objectives
- Good spoken English and written English
- To hold the NVQ Level 2 or achieve within the first year of employment
- Knowledge of relevant hospital policies and procedures
HCA Healthcare UK
World’s largest private acute and complex care hospital group with a network of the capital’s most respected and long-established private hospitals.