Hiring Now: Entry Level Management Trainee Needed
Rookie Managers Wanted!
Entry Level Sales and Marketing Position
Advancement opportunities to Sales Manager available
We are one of the top event marketing firms in Dallas. Large Fortune 500 companies contract with us to handle their in-store promotional marketing campaigns in the Metro area. Our primary responsibility is to increase market share, customer acquisition and customer retention.
THERE'S NO CRYING IN MANAGEMENT TRAINING (or baseball!)
Be a part of the #1 event marketing firm in Dallas!
We will train all levels of experience!
We have recently acquired a tremendous increase in client generated leads and need more talent to help our team!
This job involves one to one and group interaction with customers in the local area.
Our immediate goal is to further develop this office and expand to the southwest. We will then continue our expansions into cities throughout the U.S., and our participation in campaigns spanning across the globe.
1. Great communication skills
2. Ability to work Full-time (weekends included for events)
3. Bachelor's degree (prefer business or liberal arts) or equivalent work experience
4. Ability to work with little supervision
5. Strong team player
6. Able to travel locally around the Houston area to events
7. SENSE OF HUMOR!!! (This is NOT a typical cubical job!!) We believe that if you have fun with what you do then anything is possible!
If you do not like hard work and lack a sense of humor, our company is not for you. If you know you can make a positive impression and can be trusted to contribute to company growth, we want to hear from you!
Role: Entry Level Management: Sense Of Humor Required!
Apply for this job now.