Our client is a genuine global market leading and due to continued growth and success have the following opening within the DACH - German speaking Internal Account Management role
This position will start as a remote working from home position until further notice but will require someone able to work within the Maidenhead offices on a day-day basis once the new external 'norm returns'
- Develop Supplies revenue plans and activities, in conjunction with Territory Manager, using appropriate analysis to anticipate prospective revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for analysing the Tier 2 reseller market to develop targeted actions (e.g. by product, vertical or channel) in conjunction with strategic direction and build on Marketing programmes and promotions.
- Manage Supplies sales pipeline, including proactively identification of gaps, where Supplies sales opportunities are not being fulfilled, and developing plans to address these.
- Review continually your Supplies sales plan with key Stakeholders at all levels of the partner/reseller environment. Work in conjunction with any other Channel Account Managers/BDM's within the territory to work towards overall achievement of both team and individual targets.
- Partner with Sales colleagues and provide consultation to end users on Supplies solutions, using specialist knowledge / expertise to sell offerings.
- Build multi-level relationships and awareness with the channel partners and end user customers as appropriate.
- Support efforts to educate channel partners so that they are better positioned to address the Supplies business.
- Provides input into Supplies Marketing strategies and ensure plans are executed to support local sales efforts.
- Proficient in recognising business opportunities and developing revenue
- Able to offer consultative solutions that build an advantage for suppliers
- Contributes to the success of the team by actively participating as a team member to move the team towards the completion of goals
- Provides weekly status reports to sales team including forecasting new opportunities.
- Maintains and updates opportunities and forecasts within SFDC (Salesforce.com)
- Self-Development - Take responsibility for a pro- active approach to collaboration within the regional assigned teams.
- Pay attentions to details. Have ability to logically plan, set priorities, identify and resolve problems
- Fluent in German and English.
- Experience in channel sales with consistent customer focus and a proven track record in working successfully with resellers to achieve effective business results and develop remote relationships.
- Excellent relationship building skills, with ability to develop a strong business network remotely and via social media. Ability to establish effective relationships with customers and colleagues, interacting with others in a way that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills, with demonstrable ability to gain acceptance of ideas or plans, modifying own behaviour to accommodate the tasks, situations and individuals involved.
- Demonstrates the behaviours that characterise successful salespeople e.g. resilience, adaptability, drive for success, engages people, sustains a positive outlook, shows discipline.
- Strong Microsoft Office and reporting skills.