Amazing opportunity in growing restaurant company. Looking for someone who exhibits strong interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and prioritization, is viewed as an inspirational leader and has a genuine passion for customer service.
Multi-Unit Leaders travel regularly to their restaurants (based in Metro Detroit) to observe, teach, and/or train General Managers and team members regarding improving restaurant operations, service, sales, people development and help identify areas of improvement and cost reduction. They ensure all restaurants are on-brand when it comes to proper food execution, store cleanliness and guest service.
- Minimum of 5 years of multi-unit food and beverage management experience with sales volume of $2 million AUV
- Successful track record of hiring, training and developing high performing employees.
- Mindful when it comes to compliance: Hiring, employee safety, wage and hour, coaching, disciplining and separations, etc.
- Ability to read and analyze P&L's, store budgets and implement measures to increase sales and control costs while maintaining a highly motivated team.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and bonus plan
- Full benefits package after 30 days
- Vacation pay and 12 paid holidays
- Meal and expense reimbursement
Please email your resume and salary requirements ASAP for an immediate interview.
Role: Multi-Unit Restaurant Manager
Apply for this job now.