The company is a global IT Recruitment business employing 300 staff across a network of offices in the UK, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. They offer IT recruitment and IT Consultancy, managing projects for a global client base ranging from technology start-ups to established global technology businesses. They are key players in technology staffing, hosting industry events, social initiatives, and providing a variety of industry awards for best CIO / CTOs, technology start-ups etc…
An exciting opportunity now exists for a German speaker to join the international division in Birmingham centre. You'll be focusing on the Technology Start-up sector in Berlin. You could find yourself providing Computer Programmers to the next Uber!
- Starting salary range of £18,000 to £24,000 with automatic rise on promotion to recruitment consultant.
- Uncapped individual commission (20% of your billings) providing year one on target earnings of £40,000 and £60,000+ year 2. Once you're an established recruitment consultant the sky's the limit. Top performers are earning 6 figures
- Share option scheme - 50% of the employees are shareholders.
- Regular incentives and socialising events
Focusing on the technology start-up market in Berlin you will be researching and dealing with new German and international technology businesses. You will establish their recruitment needs and you will then be speaking to IT professionals about these vacancies and matching the two together. After your initial training the day-to-day duties includes:
- Building client and candidate knowledge through email, technology forums, skype chats, telephone calls, emails and social media (Xing and LinkedIn)
- Identifying Technology start ups from your research, contacting them to understanding their staffing needs, sourcing suitable IT candidates via networking, advertising, social media / LinkedIn and referrals.
- Maintaining your market and commercial awareness through research and networking.
- Providing CV and interview advice, telephone interviewing, writing recruitment advertisements and email marketing campaigns, arranging interviews, making placements and having fun.
- As your skills progress you may make occasional client visits to Germany with the team.
Skills and qualifications:
- You do not need to have any IT experience for this job - full training is provided.
- You must be German / English bilingual with native or fluent German and able to comfortably conduct business conversations in German.
- Recruitment Consultancy is a target-driven, sales based role, so previous sales or customer service experience (especially German speaking / international and / or business-to-business) is essential.
- You will be ambitious and motivated and seeking a long term career opportunity.
If this sounds like the right career path for you the please apply today!
Contact: Sean Curran
This German speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry.For more jobs, information and resources visit our website.
Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German Speaker
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands
Apply for this job now.