A Recruiting and Human Resources Coordinator (RHC) is responsible for planning, coordinating and supporting company recruitment efforts, along with providing administrative and clerical support and assistance to the Human Resources Manager. The RHC will play an integral role in interacting with qualified candidates through scheduling interviews, collecting applications and work samples, and following up with applicants. The RHC may also provide support to the Human Resources Manager in preparation of work visas, new employee orientation and training, planning of HR-related staff trainings, confirming policy compliance as well as other administrative duties. The RHC will organize company team-building/social events on a semi-annual basis.
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, possess the ability to work independently and must exhibit good attention to detail.
· Develop and organize company recruiting materials and timelines
· Develop strategies to recruit candidates to fulfill requirements of different departments
· Attend job fairs with other company employees
· Identify promising candidates through recruiting channels such as websites, career fairs, print media, email, etc.
· Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates and hiring teams
· Collect, validate and evaluate resumes and applications
· Maintain and update company website recruiting pages
· Collect work samples
· Administer and score pre-employment tests
· Check candidate references
· Initiate background checks for potential hires
· Follow up with all applicants in a timely and professional manner
Other Possible HR Responsibilities
· Assist with new employee on-boarding process
· Coordinate process for obtaining work visas
· Confirm policy compliance to employment law and regulations
· Plan HR policy-related staff training sessions
· Coordinate exit interviews
· Organize company team-building/social events on a semi-annual basis
· Bachelor’s Degree required, with HR and/or interviewing experience a plus
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, website maintenance
· Previous employee recruiting experience
· Professional interpersonal and organizational skills
· A strong work ethic and positive attitude within a team-oriented environment
Areté Incorporated is a premier provider of supply chain management software and consulting to a worldwide client base, including some of the top names in the Fortune 500. We provide a full application suite that is based upon cutting-edge algorithms developed while working with the evolving supply chains of our clients. Our experienced team develops, implements, and supports our software and provides consulting to a growing list of global clients.
We are based near Princeton, New Jersey, located close to both New York City and Philadelphia and provide an exciting workplace with an opportunity to learn while being an integral part of successful client engagements. Our business is expanding rapidly, and we are looking for talented individuals to join our team as we grow and meet our continuing client needs. Areté provides an honest and friendly work environment and offers a competitive salary, health and dental plans, 401(k) plan and more. Areté, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Role: Recruiting and Human Resources Coordinator
Apply for this job now.