We are currently recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistants to add to our bank of staff that help support our SEN schools in Mansfield. More than ever, schools need the support from us to provide high quality staff to help them maintain the day-to-day running of the school and ensure that the children are getting the best possible support after a disrupted schooling due to the pandemic.
There are opportunities for day2day, short term, long term, permanent full-time and part-time positions available with immediate start dates so it all comes down to what you are looking for.
If you are interested in any opportunities working within schools or want to ask a couple more questions before registering, please either apply below or call Katie on #removed#.
The Ideal Teaching Assistant will have:
* Experience working within a school or working in a professional/voluntary setting with children.
* Experience working with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (preferred but not essential).
* Great communication skills and the ability to form great relationships with staff and pupils.
* A strong work ethic.
* Show strong initiative.
In return, the successful Teaching Assistant will receive:
* A great rate of pay.
* A dedicated consultant to support you.
* Fantastic opportunities for long term work.
* Flexible work that revolves around your availability.