Are you a licensed Speech Pathologist looking to be in the central Indiana area who enjoys providing diagnoses and treatment of speech problems in children? If so, this position is for you!
Top Reasons to Work with US as we support our customer;
- A non-profit organization focused on speech therapy for children with a long waitlist of clients
- Jjob stability and flexible schedules
- A proven history of growth and a privately owned small company feel
What’s in it for you?
- A chance to help diagnose, treat and evaluate speech and language disorders
- Gain knowledge in speech and cognitive disorders that affect early childhood development
- Coworkers who are passionate about their organization and grateful patients
- Competitive salaries and relocation if necessary
What you will be doing?
- Evaluate young clients and develop the best plan of care
- Develop, implement and revise treatment plans for speech problems
- Maintain accurate records and document growth in each patient
- Educate families and caregivers and promote goals to achieve each patients best outcome
What you need for this position?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s from an approved Speech-Language Program
- Eligible for a certificate of clinical competence in speech-language and audiology by the ASHA
- Licensed to practice Speech Therapy
- New graduates welcome to apply
Send resume to Lauren Troyer at #removed#
Career Transitions LLC staffs talent for our clients by assisting in direct-hire, contract and contract-to-hire placement. We also offer Outplacement services to companies.
Role: Speech Pathologist 7801LT
Apply for this job now.