Become part of a fast growing insurance agency with offices in FL, CA and Texas, NY and NJ.
ABOUT THE JOB
We are seeking a Full time Customer Service Representative or Agent-Broker for our Commercial and Business Policy Holders. We are appointed with top tier A Rated Carriers. Our company is seeking experienced and caring Agent/Brokers and Customer Service Reps. The ideal candidate(s) will have experience in the above lines of coverage and with the Sales and Servicing these types of accounts. We are currently hiring for our national office which is located in Tampa.
THE DUTIES OF OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE REP OR AGENT-BROKER
- Ability to oversee and handle new business production and renewals
- Interface, develop and maintain relationships with our clients and carriers
- Review quotations with policyholders
- Analyze and underwrite the exposure through a comprehensive review of application information and supporting documentation
- Adhere to Company specific underwriting authority, guidelines, rates, forms and documentation requirements
- Enter and maintain data in Management System
- Monitor book of business. Prepares and presents action plans for management
- Respond to policyholders on coverage questions or other inquiries in a timely, professional manner, troubleshooting where necessary
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to set and manage priorities
- Outgoing personality, with the ability to create working relationships Computer skills, including word, excel, outlook
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to type at least 50 words per minute
- Ability to communicate extremely well, both orally and in writing
- Ability to learn and have a general knowledge of our insurance products
- Spanish is helpful however but not required
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
- Must be a “can do” person
- Strong time management skills and ability to multitask
- Excellent customer service and ability to build relationship
- Insurance License or able to obtain
In return for your experience and expertise, we offer a competitive compensation plan based on experience and merits; Base Salary based on your individual experience. You will also be provided the opportunity to earn generous production bonuses and additional rewards for further training and certification. We provide Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance and the opportunity to for growth and stability with a company that will challenge and reward you.
Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Role: Insurance Agency Commercial Lines CSR or Agent
Apply for this job now.