DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Maintain a document management system compliant with regulatory, quality, and company requirements.
· Responsible for the management of all lot documentation and records
· Executes strategic initiatives to improve the document management system such as Corworx and Prolog.
· Prints compiles and issues all lot related documentation
· Communicate with clients and vendors daily and solve any document control related problems they may have
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and Access
· Update and maintain reports on the procedure management process.
· Other duties as assigned.
2-4 years of experience
Proficiency in MS Office
Copying, Scanning, Uploading Documents
Comfortable answering phones
Excellent writing and editing skills.
Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are essential in this collaborative work environment
Role: Administrative Document Controller
Apply for this job now.