City: Santa Clara
Job Code: EB-76961
Tekberry is looking for a highly qualified and motivated Chemist to work on-site with our client; a world-class, Fortune 500 Life Sciences company in Santa Clara, CA.
This is a long-term, at-will contract position that will see the ideal candidate working alongside industry-leading talent in a world-class environment.
Job Description: This position will mostly involve the testing of software used for LC/MS and GC/MS instruments.
- Create validation system tests by documenting common customer workflows in partnership with R&D and marketing teams
- Work in an agile software development environment testing against newly developed code until quality metrics are achieved from an end customer's perspective
- Create manual tests for Acquisition Software for new and existing instrumentation
- Bachelors in Chemistry or similar field with 2+ years of experience
- Familiarity with LC/MS Hardware and Software.
- Familiarity with mass spectrometry applications in the chemical analysis, pharmaceutical, environmental, food testing and academic research markets
- Previous industry experience with mass spectrometers
- Industry knowledge of common customer workflows in food, pharma, environmental, and/or chemical analysis a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
The work must be done on-site, so telecommuting will not be possible. Please submit your resume with salary requirements. Principals only; no third parties or off-shore companies. No phone calls please.
As a W2 employee you will have access to health and 401k benefits.
Tekberry Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
Location: Santa Clara,
Apply for this job now.