· Work as a technician in support of automated parking equipment.
· Assist in the installation and service of entry/exit/pay stations and barrier gates.
• Oversee Quality Control process for outbound projects.
· Provide remote in-house and on-site hardware/computer/software support.
· Support on-site installation and implementation of hardware/computer/software systems.
· Assist with in-house equipment/parts repair and exchange.
· Provide on-site equipment troubleshooting, repair service, and customer support.
· Support the staff technical training program.
• Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions.
· Mechanical aptitude; familiar with basic gate/motor functions.
· Familiar with power tools and basic hand tools.
· Basic wiring and electrical understanding.
· Working knowledge of computers and software - Microsoft Windows, Excel, and Linux.
· Understand computer hardware and software.
· Ability to troubleshoot, problem solve, and make sounds decisions in the field.
· Good communication skills; both verbal and written.
· Eagerness to learn and grow in a challenging and dynamic work environment.
· Skilled in computer networks and information technology a plus.
Work Hours: Monday - Friday (Typical hours 8:00 am - 5:00pm)
Company vehicle, cell phone, and laptop provided.
Since its inception in 1985, WPS has grown from a local Dutch supplier of parking systems into an international full service organization for automated parking revenue and access control solutions. WPS is a subsidiary of Dynniq. Dynniq focuses on technology and innovation and positions itself around three markets: mobility, parking, and energy. With over 1,800 employees Dynniq is active in the US, Canada, Brazil and Europe.
Role: Service Technician (Parking Equipment/Software)
Location: Los Angeles,
Apply for this job now.