Looking for a part-time Laundry Worker
- Collect soiled laundry (linens and clothing) from all living and medical units
- Sort unwashed articles of clothing by color and fabric and track all items collected
- Load and unload automatic washing and drying machines; wash, fold, and place clean articles on racks by units
- Wear protective clothing and equipment when handling infectious waste and/or blood/body fluids
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interaction with co-workers, residents, families, and visitors
Denver North Care Center is an 81-bed skilled nursing facility recognized by the Federal Medicare and Medicaid agency, CMS # as a top-rated 5-Star Facility. This high achievement of quality is only given to 20% of nursing homes in the state, and recognizes excellence in regulatory compliance, quality measures of care, and staffing levels. At Denver North, we are dedicated to providing for the whole person and not just the disease. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Role: Laundry Worker
Apply for this job now.