PART-TIME Front office and Assistant
A private ENT and Hearing Healthcare practice in northern Bergen County, NJ is looking for a motivated individual to help maintain the front office and assist the Audiologist. This assistant will handle patient calls and requests, manage patient records, handle administrative tasks for Audiologist. Someone who is proactive with a sales mentality to assist with hearing device sales, as they will contribute to the growth of this practice one patient at a time. The hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday approximately 20-24 hours/week.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Audiologist with administrative tasks, patient requests, ordering and tracking patient supplies.
- Handle patient calls, scheduling, confirmations, and effectively coordinate separate schedules for audiology and ENT.
- Greet patients upon their arrival and provide excellent customer service.
- Check out patients, schedule follow-up appointments and collect payments.
- Prepare and maintain patient charts, manually and electronically.
- Assist with marketing calls and mailings.
- Minimum of High school diploma.
- 2 years front office experience, in a retail medical setting (dermatology/optical/plastic surgery/cosmetic dentistry setting). Experience with hearing sales and/or audiology a plus!
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office programs i.e. Word and Excel. Social Media exposure a plus.
- Comfortable with electronic patient records (training provided)
- Must be able to work well independently, think on your feet, have excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, and a team player.
Apply today to become a part of a team committed to excellence
Role: Part-time Front Office and Assistant
Location: Bergen County,
Apply for this job now.