RuMe Property Management is looking for an energetic maintenance apprentice who is self-motivated and hungry to learn all facets of the residential maintenance industry. This is a paid opportunity to collaborate alongside a team of exceptional maintenance professionals and gain invaluable hands on experience at a variety of properties throughout the Midwest. If you're interested in learning about the property management industry from a maintenance perspective, this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
Who we are:
RuMe manages multifamily properties nationwide. Our forward-thinking approach has refined the industry in all aspects of property operations. Our goal is to be best-in-class in everything we do. To us, best-in-class means elevating every step of the process, from leasing to living. We provide the highest level of support to all of our constituents. From our prompt communication with residents to updated features in all our communities, RuMe instills a sense of pride in every detail.
Why you should apply:
- You enjoy traveling and meeting new people
- You are mechanically inclinded and enjoy hands on work
- You are self-motivated and a highly organized problem solver
- You have an entry level understanding of maintenance functions, including but not limited to Electrical, Plumbing, Appliances, and Carpentry
- You are highly interested in learning and growing within the maintenance industry
- You are technically savvy and well versed in Microsoft suite
- You always give 100% and take pride in helping coworkers be their best as well
- RuMe offers top industry pay, paid time off, and excellent benefits and travel reimbursement.
- Willingness to learn on the job and gain experience
- Extensive travel to properties through the Midwest is required
- High School diploma
- Competitive hourly rate plus travel reimbursement
- Benefits include: Paid vacation Holidays Health Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Life Insurance Cell phone reimbursement Personal Discount Program