Premier Electrical Staffing is in search of an experienced sales professional with experience in the construction industry to join our Denver Branch. Denver will be our 20th branch and we are looking for the right person to develop the CO market.
WHAT OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE LOOKS LIKE
• Excellent at multitasking
• Ability to develop and grow relationships with top tier electrical contractors
• Strong organizational, communication, and computer skills
• Knowledge of the Construction Field
• 2+ years of staffing experience OR 2 years of experience in hiring employees or construction sales
You will be supported by our 18 other branches, from San Diego CA to Baltimore MD, along with corporate support.
Generous commission structure
Company Credit Card
Cell Phone/ Laptop
At Premier Electrical Staffing we are driven by a commitment to serve our customers. We provide pre-screened, competent and properly classified staffing for all levels of commercial and industrial electrical work. We strive to make our customer and our employee experiences as rewarding as possible.
We consider applicants for all positions without regard for race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status. All employees are subject to Form I-9 Employment Eligibility.
Role: Sales/Branch Manager
Apply for this job now.