Do you aim high? Are you genuinely helpful? Are you looking for a place where you can make a difference, receive ongoing support and training, and build a rewarding, long-lasting career? Then you may be a good fit for FirstService Residential, North America's foremost property management firm. We're all about our associates, and as we continue to grow, we're looking for even more quality people who share our dedication to doing what's right, improving residents' quality of life, building great relationships and truly making a difference for their clients, their colleagues and themselves. Is that you? If so, we think you should get to know us.
Who We Are:FirstService Residential is the largest manager of residential communities in North America, overseeing more than 5,600 properties and over 1.3 million residential units. FirstService generates more than $2.3 billion in annual revenue and has more than 23,000 employees worldwide. More information is available at #removed#
FirstService Residential is currently seeking a Lifestyle Director for a large scalecommunity in Ave Maria, FL
Primary Responsibilities:Provide direction, leadership, and focus as well as manage the day to day operations, financials and budgetary needs of all lifestyle components of the community designed to enrich the quality of life and enhance the vibrancy of the community for residents. These lifestyle amenities include, but not limited to all fitness, aquatics, one day & extended travel, special events, classes, workshops, and charter club operations. Provides staff support and guidance to the Community Manager, to the Association Board of Directors and other team departments as necessary.
- Plan, coordinate and implement programs, classes and special community-wide events.
- Hire, supervise, educate, motivate, schedule and evaluate other lifestyle staff
- Provide staff direction on mission development and its relation to program development, delivery, and Board directed budget goals.
- Develop and manage Lifestyle budget providing recommendations to the Association Finance Committee.
- Acts as liaison to related committees as needed
- Working with lifestyle team coordinators to develop processes to ensure the consistent delivery of high quality programs.
- Monitor trends in lifestyle programming to help motivate team coordinators to create diversity in program offerings
- Working with the Resident committees to review room usage to mainstream and maximize program space availability
- Implement new Association programs as required to meet approved budget goals.
- Develop and maintain community relationships and resources to enhance/diversify program development for the benefit of the Association and its residents.
- Establish and maintain relationships with community businesses to create exclusive discounts/privileges of particular interest to residents
- Attend regular Membership meetings, when requested
- Conduct new homeowner orientation presentations, where applicable
- Assist with preparation of Newsletter publications and the community website, if applicable
- BachelorsDegree in Recreation, Hospitality or Education or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years experiencein a leadership or business management in Recreation, Hospitality, Property Management, Resort Management or related fields.
- Strong organizational skills
- Public speaking skills and advanced communication skills
- Demonstrates working knowledge of Adobe and Office Suite Programs
- Ability to meet very specific deadlines
- 2+ years experiencein administrative management and budget development
- 2+ years experiencein preparations of magazine articles for publications, and/or internet communication tools
- Knowledge of principles and practices of program marketing
- Knowledge of principles and practices of staff/volunteer management
- Must demonstrate effective communications skills, energy, positive listening skills with a positive attitude
FirstService Residential is the largest manager of residential communities in North America, overseeing more than 5,600 properties and over 1.3 million residential units. FirstService generates more than $2.3 billion in annual revenue and has more than 23,000 employees worldwide. More information is available at #removed#
Role: Community Association Lifestyle Director
Location: Ave Maria,
Apply for this job now.