I am currently working with a Primary School in the Batley area to find a Teaching and Learning Support Assistant to support their students. The role is starting in September and will be working with students in small groups or on a 1:1 basis. The school is a small one form entry school with a close knit team of professionals striving to provide the best quality education possible for their students. This role will involve working with multiple year groups including a separate inclusion group of students who require more involved support.
This role would be ideal for an individual who:
- Has a DBS check registered on the update service or the willingness to sign up.
- Is qualified as a teaching assistant / childcare worker or has an employment history including working with children in a caring capacity.
- Has high standards, both for themselves and for the students.
- Is eager to gain more experience working within schools.
- Can work effectively with a range of colleagues to provide top quality support to students.
For enquiries about for this role in Batley, please contact Chris at the Bradford Primary Branch on #removed# or email an up-to-date CV to #removed#
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/FAQs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.