JOB TYPE: Permanent
SALARY: £30000 - £40000/annum
Job Title: New Product Development Manager
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Salary: Up to £40,000 + great benefits!
Evolve Recruitment are seeking a New Product Development (NPD) Manager to work with a client of ours who are one of the largest wholesale sandwich suppliers across the UK. This is a fast paced and varied role where they are looking for a candidate who possess a hands-on approach. The ideal candidate will have previous New Product Development experience, particularly in a management role.
* The New Product Development Manager will be the first point of contact for our major customers.
* You must be able to identify product trends and opportunities through competitor analysis and trade show attendance.
* Working with customers to understand new product development (NPD) and innovation briefs
* Driving new product development (NPD) and ensuring all new products meet customer expectations
* The New Product Development Manager will be responsible for processing from brief right the way through to launch.
* Leading the development team, you will ensure that projects are launched on time and to the specification
* Overseeing the development team and making sure that all product specifications and artworks are up to date and in line with the correct standards
* You will make sure that team work is collaborative adheres to key performance indicators.
* Identifying and implementing new methods to improve communication between the NPD team and the customer
* Have a Technical understanding of Factory processes and can offer support to in Audit preparation.
* Cross collaboration with the wider business offering your skills expertise where needed.
* You must have strong experience in a NPD management role
* The New Product Development Manager will have experience in a customer facing position
* Strong background in branded and private label manufacturing
* Enthusiastic attitude and have a strong commercial acumen
* Willing to offer support to the wider business when needed
* Passionate and innovative and have a love for food!
If you feel that you have the right skills and experience for the New Product Development Manager (NPD) role, then please do apply to Evolve Recruitment, Kingston upon Thames