Macomb and Oakland County
We are looking to hire a dedicated and reliable Construction Labor to join our team. We pour the foundations for new home builds and work year round. You will be responsible for prep of the construction site, loading and unloading materials, digging trenches and follow direction from the site supervisor. This role requires you to be reliable and a hard worker. Opportunity for advancement is a possibility.
- Follow instructions of supervisor
- Prep construction site by cleaning up debris and hazards
- Put together and take apart temporary structures
- Operate and maintain hand tools and machinery
- Labor intense job using shovels and other hand tools
- Load and unload construction material
- Be ready to learn from on-the-job Training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Worker must be punctual and reliable
- Ability to do physical labor and work in all weather
START - Specialized Talent Acquisition Recruiting Team. We offer 24/7 staffing services to the Metro Detroit Area.
Role: Construction Laborer
Apply for this job now.