We are seeking a Delivery Driver to deliver lunch meals to various schools in the region! The schedule is Mon-Friday with a start time between 3:00 AM-5:00 AM until finish (8 hours)
- Deliver products to customer locations in a timely manner
- Load and unload vehicle
- Collect on unpaid orders and shipments
- Inspect and monitor delivery vehicle
- Maintain accurate inventory of packages and materials
- Delivery of meals to school sites across the region
- Proper placement and care of meals when distributed to school sites, including ensuring appropriate temperature levels for all food.
- Light facility maintenance
- Experience in delivery driving, customer service, or other related fields (catering/food delivery experience preferred)
- Clean driving record
- Able to physically perform requirements of job, including ability to safely lift up to 50 lbs and safely operate wheeled carts and dollies
- Dot Card
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain good relations with school customers.
Phoenix Staffing Services has over 30 combined years of staffing and recruiting experience in a multitude of industries. We believe that customer service is a forgotten art and Phoenix Staffing strives to insure customer service is a top priority and is instilled in every employee within our company.
Role: Delivery Driver
Apply for this job now.