As a part of our growth, LKQ is looking for a dedicated Sales Ebay/Internet Rep. The Sales Ebay/Internet Rep will be responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. This role would require compliance with established company policies and procedures.
Responsible for selling company products and services via either telephone and/or e-bay internet activity at the branch location. Coordinates in-house order filling activity and processing and shipping orders to achieve the Company's objective of excellent customer service.
- Generates revenue by promoting sales of new and existing products via ebay.
- Assists "walk-in" customers with sales of product and/or services, responds to questions regarding parts, pricing, services, etc.
- Promotion and researching of products to be uploaded on internet website.
- Provides ongoing customer and technical service on existing orders.
- Processes orders -- performs order entry, reviews orders for correct handling, pricing, quantities and shipping data.
- Informs customer of unit prices, shipping date, anticipated delays, and any additional information needed by customer.
- Maintains inventory levels for stocking and restocking purposes.
- Advises customer on substitution or modification of part when part requested is not available.
- Observes changes in inventory so as to insure minimum stock levels.
- Sets up special order part numbers that are not regularly stocked in the warehouse.
- Assumes other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience: One to two years of prior telephone sales, internet sales, customer service relations and/or route sales required.
- Must be familiar with the company's products and procedures.
- Must be able to work in cooperation with others.
- Must be attentive to detail and ensure accuracy in work assignments.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with others and be a team-player.
- Must have the flexibility to work variable schedules, including weekends.
- Must be able to convey product information and availability to customers.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with customers.
- Must be organized, motivated, and a self-starter.
- Photography skills a plus.
Machines/Equipment: Computer, 10-key calculator, multi-user telephone system, copier, fax machine, and Microsoft Office software.
- Must have the ability to work in an environment where frequent interruptions may occur.
- Must be able to work under pressure comfortably.
- May be required to move/lift up to 75 pounds
Preferred Qualifications: High School graduate or G.E.D. equivalent preferred. College coursework desired. Prior automotive experience and knowledge of automotive parts.
Decision Making Examples:
- Seek and develop new business
- Establish how to best retain existing customer relationships
- Problem-solve customer service issues
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts