· Communicate issues/resolution to the appropriate module representatives for follow up and attend daily production meetings to report on hot parts
· Recommend procedures for specific situations that will maintain inventory accuracy and management
· Find and correct root cause of material shortages and provide recommendations for solutions
· Work critical shortage reports to ensure part availability
· Participate as team member or team lead on Inventory Accuracy Teams
· Successful candidates in this role have a history of being detail oriented, going above and beyond to solve problems, have excellent communication skills, make connections and develop working relationships with people in many areas
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Proficiency with MS Office
· Organizational experience handling multiple projects or tasks
· Excellent communicator, who thrives on solving problems and working in a team environment
· 2nd Shift
· 40+ hours per week, plus around 10+ hours of OT
Established in 1991, Collabera is a leading, global, end-to-end information technology consulting, services and solutions company. Collabera focuses on helping businesses “bridge the execution gap” and experience accelerated business performance. Its client-centric philosophy, commitment to service excellence and a Collaborative Engagement Model enables its global 2000 and leading mid-market clients to succeed in today’s global digital economy. With over 6000 professionals operating from 19 locations and 3 delivery centers worldwide, Collabera provides onsite, offsite and offshore technology consulting, services and solutions to leading Financial Services, Technology, Communications & Media, Energy & Utilities and Manufacturing, Retail & Logistics corporations. The privately held company has offices in the U.S., Europe, and India.
Role: Material Coordinator
Apply for this job now.