EU Roadfreight Export Supervisor - Suffolk - VR/21447
The Company & Role:
Our client, a freight forwarding company, is looking for an experienced, enthusiastic and driven Senior Export Operator to join their team. Candidates with experience of German, French, Holland and Belgium Markets would be ideal.
This position would be ideal for a senior EU operator looking for the next step in their career.
The main duties of an Export Supervisor are:
- Manage a small team of operators
- Manage the export process for the EU Road Operations department
- Obtain all necessary information to ensure correct measures are in place and customer needs are met
- Liaise between suppliers, forwarders and agents to obtain up to date shipment information
- Keep customers informed of their shipments progress
- Liaise fully with transport companies to ensure deliveries are met
- Maintain all files ensuring they are costed and billed correctly in accordance with procedures provided by management
- Making quotes and bookings
- Liaising with hauliers, overseas agents and clients
- Work at a high level of customer service
- European language and advantage
Salary for the Export Supervisor: Depending on previous experience.
If you're interested in the EU Roadfreight Export Supervisor, click apply now, or email our Shipping team on #removed#
Red Recruit is a specialist recruitment consultancy with prominence in the Shipping and Freight industry, covering road, sea and air freight imports and exports as well as other associated sectors. We provide an expert consultative, 'project managed' approach, which recognises the unique skills and talents of every candidate. Founded in 2002 and boasting increasing success, Red Recruit's mission is to serve likeminded Clients and Candidates and be a collaborator in their growth and progression. We accomplish this utilizing our skilled approaches and methodologies and we offer tailored solutions to suit specific needs. Clients of Red Recruit are able to access a wealth of knowledge and experience via our recruitment consultants; many of whom possess extensive experience.
The types of vacancies within the shipping industry that we specialise in include the following: sea freight, road freight, air freight, deep sea, TIR freight, trailer freight, freight forwarder, FCL, LCL, part load, full load, groupage, customs clearance, customs entries, CNS, Destin8, Impatex, CHIEF, NES, ASM GEMS, MultiFreight, DataFreight, NVO and NVOCC.
If you have current or recent experience within the shipping or freight forwarding industry then please contact us to see if we can assist you finding your next career move.