If you are an experienced accountant when it comes to reporting and are looking to establish your progress with a new career move, we may have an opportunity for you.One of our top-notch clients has partnered with Palmer Group in the search to bring aboard a new Financial Reporting Accountant. The ideal candidate will manage time-sensitive deadlines well and comfortably operate in a fast-paced environment. If you want to work for a strong, stable and growing company with career advancement opportunities, please apply!
- Assist in annual and quarterly filing processes
- Manage monthly stock compensations
- Adhere to reporting and disclosure standards
- Resolve system function issues
- Review subsidiary financial reports
- Bachelors in Accounting required
- CPA highly preferred
- 3+ years' of Public Accounting highly preferred
- Financial reporting experience highly preferred
- SEC Accounting preferred
- Strong organizational skills required
- Advanced oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Hours may vary: 8:00AM-5:00PM Monday-Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Kelsey Kimpston at 515-225-7000 or email Kelsey at #removed#
Palmer Group is Des Moines' premier employment firm. We were founded in 1998 with a mission to become the best firm in Iowa and that continues to be our goal today. We have 65+ professionals in our West Des Moines office and provide hundreds of client companies with a broad range of employment services that include recruiting, professional temporary staffing, high level contracting and outplacement services.
Role: Financial Reporting Accountant -- Ames, IA (28196)
Location: Des Moines,
Apply for this job now.