We are looking for a passionate product designer to join our growing team. The right person will be at home covering the range of product design from research through to finalised designs for our continental European businesses, currently Germany and the Netherlands.You will:
- Be part of the design & user experience team, reporting to the Head of Design.
- Work in either our London or Berlin office, focusing on our German and Dutch marketplaces.
- Work closely with all areas of the company—from marketing and customer support through technology and product—to make sure we’re solving the right problems for our borrowers and investors..
- Be confident conveying design thinking to non-designers and translating problems and requirements.
- Have the support of the wider borrower and investor product design teams, and also get involved in projects for the borrower product more globally.
- Be involved in usability studies and collaborating on early UX research.
It would be nice if you:
- A real passion for product design and at least some experience of both research and UX/interaction design. We’ll support you to learn on both sides.
- Fluency in both English and German, ideally.
- Experience prototyping products and ideas for usability and other testing.
- A proven grounding in graphic and interaction design.
- A strong portfolio of effective UX design and research and can talk us through your process.
- Experience designing for multiple platforms, screen sizes and interaction methods.
- Expert knowledge of your chosen tools and the ability/willingness to pick up new tools as appropriate.
- Have experience working within design systems and with pattern/component libraries.
At Funding Circle, we celebrate and support the differences that make you, you. We’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and affirmative action employer. We truly believe that diversity makes us better.
Role: Senior Product Designer
Apply for this job now.