CCoE: Training Developers
IDS believes in resolving conflict, building innovative approaches to do so. Combining operational expertise with an intimate understanding of today's greatest challenges, we bring our customers the solutions required for success in a complex and multidimensional world. IDS tailors solutions for a diverse range of government, military, nonprofit, and public-sector clients.
Outstanding past performance built IDS's reputation as the leading provider of support for multifaceted operations.
IDS International is looking for Training Developers to support the Cyber Center of Excellence (CCoE) at Fort Gordon. This position will perform a variety of writing, editing, and research duties in connection with the preparation of technical manuals, templates and technical publications on the theory, installation, operation, and maintenance of a variety of complex electronics equipment or systems. This position is contingent upon award.
- Develop and design full-length instructional and training material or courses.
- Create and edit technical training manuals and templates on the latest theories, developments, and concepts in the subject area.
- Provide training manuals, templates and user guides for all audiences, including operators.
- Edit, validate, and incorporate newly developed training and technical manuals, template material and red-line edits to update the latest operating procedures.
- Participate in the verification of new procedures at military installations and contractor facilities.
- Support the management and placement of documentation on a military website using XML, C++ or JAVA software.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience developing and designing full-length instructional and training material or courses related to Offensive and/ or Defensive Cyberspace Operations or Electronic Warfare (EW).
- Strong XML, C++, or JAVA programming background.
- Knowledge of Army training and technical writing standards.
- Hold an active Secret Security Clearance.
- Have extensive knowledge in the following: Offensive and Defensive Cyberspace operations areas; threat emulation; mission protection; discovery and counter-infiltration (“Red/Blue/Hunt”) methodologies; computer network exploitation; cyberspace attack; cyberspace defense; cyber operational preparation of the environment; cyber intelligence; surveillance and reconnaissance actions; network terrain audits; penetration testing; basic digital forensics data analysis; software threat analysis; reacting to cyberspace events; employing cyberspace defense infrastructure capabilities; collecting basic digital forensics data; providing incident response impact assessments; producing network security posture assessments; analyzing computer system and network architectures; and, determining and implementing exploitation methods.
- Graduate of the NSA's “Intermediate Cyber Core” (CYBR3410), the Joint Cyber Analysis Course (JCAC), or the Army Cyber Common Training Core (CCTC).
- Ability to manage and maintain multiple technical publications programs for complex systems.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
IDS's competitive benefit package starts you off out on the right foot. Eligibility begins day one.
- Health and Well-being - 100% of employee medical and other insurance premiums are paid by IDS.
- Financial Future - 401(k) with an industry leading match and no waiting period. You are fully vested in all contributions from the start.
- Paid Leave - Generous time off accruals for you to take paid leave, totaling five weeks.
- Professional Development - networking opportunities, informal mentoring, education reimbursement and access to thousands of online professional development resources.
- Casual, fun, and supportive work environment with all the tools and amenities you need to thrive.
Must be an effective communicator both verbally and in writing. Most positions require ability to work on a desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time. Computer activities include reading, reviewing and analyzing information, as well as providing recommendations, summaries, and reports in written or verbal format. Additionally, positions require ability to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; as well as speak and hear.
Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local law.
If you are unable to apply through the portal and need to speak to someone about necessary accommodations to apply, please email #removed# and we will follow up with you. Do not submit resumes and applications through this email.
Powered by JazzHR