Solicitor (Residential Property / Private Client)
Gamlins Solicitors LLP are a leading law firm in North Wales dealing with commercial and personal legal services. Our strong team operates from seven offices across the region, and we see ourselves as trusted advisors to all of our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, or helping them to sell their company.
The Role - Solicitor (Residential Property / Private Client)
As a Solicitor (Residential Property / Private Client), you will be working within the Residential Property and Private Client Department whilst providing a high-quality legal service to our clients and contributing to the growth and development of the company.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing own cases and assisting colleagues in providing advice and representation to clients
- Ensuring services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships
- Achieving goals for billing and time recording
- Sharing information and best practice with colleagues
- Adhering to and promoting the firm's equality and diversity policy
Our Requirements -Solicitor (Residential Property / Private Client)
- Experience as a Solicitor undertaking Residential Property and/or Private Client work
- Capable of conducting and prioritising own caseload to meet deadlines
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to utilise a case management system
Although not essential, the ability to speak Welsh is highly advantageous.
- Permanent contract working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- Plenty of social and charity events with the Gamlins Solicitors LLP team
You will be based within our Porthmadog and/or Bala offices and will have the option of hybrid working.
All applications for this Solicitor (Residential Property / Private Client) vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.