We are seeking a Quality Control Inspector-3rd Shift (Graveyard) to join our team! You will conduct tests to determine the quality of materials and finished products as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Perform thorough examinations of all materials and finished products
- Conduct and report internal audits and evaluations
- Implement and improve quality control operating procedures
- Identify and troubleshoot equipment problems and defects
- Participate in routine visual inspections
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Previous work experience in quality control or other related fields
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
To be considered, please click "Apply Now."
Estes Design and Manufacturing is a small (123 Employee) family owned manufacturing company located on the east side of Indianapolis, Indiana. Estes has been in business since 1976. We are a leader in innovative manufacturing with the latest in high tech sheet metal manufacturing technology. We are always looking to add talent to our manufacturing team!
Role: Quality Control Inspector-3rd Shift (Graveyard)
Apply for this job now.