We are a private real estate company, and we have an immediate opening for a detail oriented, highly organized maintenance supervisor.
- Leads on-site maintenance staff and participates in diagnosing problems and repairs in the areas of HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliances
- Manages vendor selection and vendor relations, so as to ensure quality performance
- Respond to and complete service requests in a timely manner
- Schedule, prioritize, supervise and/or complete service requests for maintenance as required
- Move-out walk through coordination and inspection
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repair of main property systems or structures
- Knowledge of and ability to supervise and/or perform high-level, technically proficient, and urgent/sensitive work orders, including: HVAC, boiler systems, electrical, plumbing, and general carpentry
- Provide quality control of work orders performed by service technicians and by sub-contractors, through in-person follow up inspection
- Report any items of concern to the Property Manager including damage that has occurred or may occur, renovation/upgrade opportunities, vendor performance issues, subordinate performance issues, etc.
- Directs and supervises daily activities of the maintenance team, such as planning and preparing work schedules, assigning tasks and delegating work, monitoring progress and work flow, reviewing work for timeliness and accuracy, and appraising work performance
- Schedules, monitors and performs preventative maintenance and apartment turns
- Extensive knowledge in HVAC, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, appliance repair, painting, locks/keys, and drywall
- Experience in managing a staff
- Must be able to multi-task and manage multiple time-sensitive demands concurrently in an organized manner
- Ability to work a varied schedule, including weekends and holidays, as required to complete tasks and address emergencies
Applicant must pass a criminal background check and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Beverly Hills,
Apply for this job now.