Sales Associate - Hospitality / Restaurant Experience
We are currently looking to train entry-level sales representatives to help in our client's expansion goals for this year. Our client base has nearly tripled and we are in need of fresh representatives. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity for management, if qualified, that is based on merit, not seniority!
Responsibilities for the entry-level position include:
- Representing our clients professionally and educating their target audience
- Acquiring new accounts through our system of sales and brand awareness
- Learning product knowledge
- Once a sales associate excels through our training, teaching, and leading others in their knowledge
We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions
What qualified candidates will learn as they progress within our firm:
- Sales and marketing strategy and techniques
- Self-management and time management
- Developing your leadership ability through our management development program
- Once promoted to Assistant Manager, the back ends of business are learned
Why work with us?
- Full Training & Support
- Fun and Empowering Working Environment
- Great Advancement Opportunities - No Ceiling! - qualified candidates
Associates Degree or equivalent work experience preferred. This is an entry level position so FULL training will be provided, therefore, candidates that we feel possess a great mentality and the following traits will also be considered.
- Confidence and a drive to be successful.
- Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
- Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
- Great attitude with a fun personality.
- Superior people and communication skills.
- Self-starter and self-motivated.
Grizzly Sales Force is a premier sales firm located in the heart of Memphis, TN and contracted by some of Fortune 500's finest. With a speciality in a results-driven face to face sales, Grizzly Sales Force represents the most impressive names in the telecom, cable/satellite, renewable energy and merchant processing industries.
Companies looking to increase their profit margin and bottom line now turn to outsourcing; hiring an external team to improve the quality, efficiency and/or cost of work. The most important thing every business needs, and the hardest thing for any business to do, is to acquire new customers. Outsourced sales is a $10 BILLION industry, projected to reach $100 billion in the next 5 years. As our client and industry grows, we go.
We believe that building a business that transcends time depends upon the assorted collection of talented people. Uniting people of different cultures, backgrounds and educations, and then coupling that with company principles of integrity, excellence and philanthropy guarantees success. With the combination of our client, values and team members, we believe that Memphis is just the beginning for Grizzly Sales Force!
Role: Sales Associate Customer Service Retail or Restaurant Experience
Apply for this job now.