Heavy Equipment Mechanic Wanted
Established Repair & Service Equipment Company has immediate openings for heavy equipment mechanic. Openings at our Wisconsin location.
1. Must be able to trouble shoot hydraulic systems
2. Proficient with light and heavy equipment
3. Must be able to trouble shoot 12 and 24 volt systems
4. Must have own tools up to 2 inch
5. Work is in both shop and field
6. Must be able to interact with customers
7. Candidate must have a good driving record and have a current CDL
8. Must be able to weld both stick and mig, air arcing a plus
9. Good knowledge of material is a plus
11. Strong attention to detail
12. Clean and organized and good with paper work
13. Service truck will be provided
14. Physical requirements: lift 75 pounds, walking, climbing and working
15. All safety equipment will be provided
16. Factory schools will be paid for to keep up to date
17. Must be able to pass a physical and drug screen
18. Excellent pay with benefits
19. Family owned business where you are not a just number
Email your resume to #removed#
Sargents Equipment and Repair Service always provides the highest level of service expertise. Our factory trained technicians are exceptionally skilled and knowledgeable. Specializing in the scrap, recycling and demolition industries, we work with customers within the Midwest Region to across the nation.
In an effort to minimize down time we provide experienced and competent field service technicians who can quickly identify your equipment and attachment problems. The technicians arrive on site in one our fully equipped service trucks with lifting and welding capabilities. Our goal is to keep you running!
Our technicians are dispatched seven days a week from both location to keep our customers up and operating to help them protect their ROI.
Major rebuilds are performed in our two service facilities, which are located in Chicago Heights and Gilberts IL.
Role: Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Apply for this job now.