Are you a motivated leader looking for an opportunity to take a step up in your career? Would you love to join an industry-leading, rapidly growing organization that continually feeds your career growth through ongoing education and support? Are you prepared to elevate your business savvy and expand your skill set by learning best practices in marketing, business operations, sales leadership and talent management? Join our team as an Asst. Manager and work in a modern environment focused on growth and development!
As an Asst. Manager, you will not only receive training from the best management teams in the nation, but you will also have the opportunity to develop a team of sales associates and brand ambassadors and help them achieve their personal best. Additionally, your open and supportive management style will create a positive environment where you and your team will be excited to go to work each day! Your role will be to foster an atmosphere of confidence where every team member is able to chase their dreams!
In your role as Asst Manager, you will have the opportunity to solve interesting challenges and bring new ideas to the table to continually offer guest a world-class experience. Plus you'll enjoy a highly competitive earnings with generous bonus potential!
Assistant Manager Job Responsibilities:
* Ensure an experience that exceeds customer expectation s
* Interview, hire and develop an all-star team of professionals who are passionate about our brand and continually achieve service and sales goals
* Work side-by-side with the Manager to take smart risks and identify potential growth opportunities
* Clearly communicate team goals, contests and performance expectations to all team members
* Lead and inspire by example in all interactions with guest and team members
* Maintain brand visual and cleanliness standards
* Minimize loss by following loss prevention best practices
* Must have 1+ year of customer service, sales, or retail experience
* Must be confident and positive, with excellent communication skills
* Must be able to multitask and be detail-oriented
If you are interested in joining our fun growth-oriented team, apply today! We are looking for candidates who are eligible to begin working within two weeks from date of hire.
RBI is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment at every location in which it has offices.
Hurley Recruitment Consultants. was founded with one simple vision in mind: connect quality candidates to prospective talent acquisitions teams. Hurley Recruitment Consultants aims to become the go to resource for both employers and job seekers across North America.
Role: Assistant Manager | Team Leader | Retail
Apply for this job now.