ITS ConGlobal is the industry-leading provider of intermodal rail terminal services, auto loading and unloading and container depot services. We take pride in consistently delivering superior and reliable service, a broad scope of services and an exemplary safety record. We’re currently seeking a Heavy Equipment Mechanic.
The Heavy Equipment Mechanic is responsible for assessing and repairing Heavy Lift Equipment within our terminals.
Heavy Equipment Mechanic
- Identifies problems with mechanical, hydraulic, diesel & electrical systems and executes solutions
- Reads & understands hydraulic & electrical schematics
- Troubleshoots and repairs diesel engines (Cat, Cummins, Detroit).
- Performs maintenance & mechanical repairs; Cranes, Toploaders, Sideloaders, Hostlers, Forklifts, etc.
- Maintains routine maintenance schedules on all Heavy Equipment
- Other duties as assigned
This is an exciting time at ITS and we’re growing our team! We offer full time employees the following; career growth, competitive compensation, benefits, 401K & vacation.
- 3+ years heavy equipment mechanical repair and maintenance experience
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Open availability
- Willingness to work in varying weather conditions
- Hydraulic and electrical maintenance experience is required
- Previous crane repair and/or maintenance is preferred
- Must have own tools
- Valid Driver’s License
- Must be willing to complete a drug screen, physical and background check
Role: Diesel Mechanic - Heavy Equipment Mechanic
Location: Garden City,
Apply for this job now.