COMPANY: AMIDA RECRUITMENT LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Quantity surveyor
SALARY: £45000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
- Senior Quantity Surveyor
- Ideally MRICS, or close to obtaining
- Sheffield location available
- Previous consultancy experience is essential
- Residential and Commercial projects on offer
- £45,000 - £50,000 + car allowance and other benefits
Do you want the opportunity to lead a team? To join a company who are known for their great work environment - both in work / life balance and in approach to work? Enjoy the consultancy environment and want a fresh role in the Sheffield?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
My client are a known fixture in the construction consultancy market, and have a long history of delivering excellent careers in the UK. Their Sheffield office are on the hunt for a Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager to assist with recent project wins within the residential and commercial sectors. Ideally someone who is strong on delivery, leadership and someone who can eventually be trained into winning work.
If you have proven success working for a cost consultancy, construction consultancy or an engineering consultancy, have a great team player attitude, have a long term career outlook in the UK, and want a company that will support your further development - then this is it!
The successful Senior Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager will also offer the following:
- A BSc or MSc in Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- Ideally you will be MRICS Chartered, but submissions without will be considered too
- 5+ years experience in a similar QS position is ideal
- Proven success working for a consultancy in the UK is essential
- A positive and proactive attitude
- Proven success working in the residential and/or commercial sectors
- A desire to learn and continue to develop professionally
- A desire to work to Associate level (and above!)
If you have the experience my client desire then a competitive salary will be offered (reflective of your experience), plus car allowance (10% of salary), pension, private healthcare, bonuses, and more.
So if you live in Sheffield / South Yorkshire and seek a new and exciting challenge, get in touch.
Role: Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Type: Quantity surveyor
Location: Sheffield, Yorkshire
Apply for this job now.