Company: 84 LUMBER COMPANY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
After the initial on-boarding and training. The position is an almost 100% travel position assisting stores with operations. It includes marketing, sales and management. An essential part of the position is flexibility. The position will provide an advanced education in management and operations and will provide valuable knowledge learned from multiple store Managers, Area Managers and DVP's.
- Assist with operations projects at various locations.
- Fill in for Store Manager and Co-Manager vacancies.
- Sell of dead, obsolete and overstock inventory.
- Train store associates on advanced operations skills.
- Assist in helping stores recover that are in disaster areas.
- Marketing on craigslist or other online media.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of POS system.
- Some P&L experience.
- Self-Starter that is able to think outside the box.
The minimum requirements for this position are a Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university; or at least 2 years of specific experience and/or training related to the essential functions of the job; or equivalent combination of education and training.
This position requires the ability to lead and direct coworkers as well as temporary labor from an outside vendor.Work Environment
Work inside and outside of store locations. Lifting up to 80lbs.Physical Demands
This position requires frequent sitting, use of hands, talking, listening, climbing ladders and stairs. Periodically this position walks, stands and reaches. Rarely, this position balances, stoops, kneels, crouch or crawl.Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Hours of work depends on store hours of operations, 45 hours per week.Travel
Extensive travel to potentially any store in the company.