COMPANY: LAW CONSULTANTS
JOB TYPE: Permanent, Full Time
SALARY: £45000 - £60000 per annum
Senior Family Lawyer
Ref: KB13736 Hertfordshire £DOE
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Family Lawyer to join a leading Legal 500, multi-office law firm who have been established for over 150 years and who have built relationships across the region and beyond. The firm are trusted advisers who go the extra mile to help clients find a way forward.
You will be joining a Family Law accredited family team who provide tailored advice and are recognised for their commitment to client care. You will be passionate about networking and business development and you will work closely with the Head of Department and receive support from a marketing specialist.
As the Senior Family Lawyer, you will handle a mixed caseload of good quality private family matters, some of which will include:
- Divorce and separation
- Civil Partnerships
- Domestic abuse
- Pre-nuptial agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
- You will have the gravitas to attract and retain high net worth clients for the firm
- You will ideally have 5+ years PQE but all applicants are encouraged to apply if you meet the relevant criteria
- You will need to show a good billing history
- Proven track record for maximising and recovering chargeable hours
- You will have the drive, energy and desire to take the initiative in business development
If you are an ambitious family lawyer with a passion for business development and ideally placed to provide partnership prospects, please contact Katy Bowen at Law Consultants to discuss this role further.
Role: Senior Family Lawyer
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Location: Harpenden, Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire
Apply for this job now.