Edenmore Nursing Home is looking for an Administrator to assist the Home Manager and Deputy Manager in the smooth running of the Care Home in terms of all necessary administration and business development.
- Welcoming all visitors to the Home and dealing with telephone calls in a friendly and professional manner
- Assisting the management team to ensure that correct legislation and documenation is in place at all times
- Assisting with the home's recruitment and induction process by liaising with job applicants
- Assisting with weekly payroll
- Resident filing and other duties as required by the Home Manager
- Contacting leads and prospective clients
- Identifying and managing Marketing and PR opportunities
This is an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to get involved with a number of administrative aspects and use their own initiative.
Experience and Qualifications
- Ideally you will have an interest in working within a care environment and have gained experience within a previous administration role
- Good communication and organisational skills are paramount
- Experience in using Microsoft Office packages would be advantageous
This role is part-time with working hours: 9:30am-12:30pm Monday - Friday.
Job Type: Part Time
Location: South West
Apply for this job now.