As we move forward into the 21st century, we maintain our focus on the pulp and paper industry, helping clients worldwide with their Environmental, Evaporation, Energy Savings and Chemical Processing needs. We also continue to provide process systems and solutions to help companies in a wide variety of industries meet their environmental compliance requirements. While we look forward to the future, we also value the legacy of those who brought us to where we are today.
Our company is currently in search of a:
Territory Sales Manager- Remote
Location: Northwest (Washington, Oregon, Idaho and British Columbia)
Travel Requirements: As required to meet the customer requirements of the territory.
The Territory Sales Manager primary role is to lead the sales effort with clients in the pulp mill sector in the assigned geography with a strategic emphasis on achieving growth and hitting sales targets. The Area Sales Manager reports to the Regional Sales Manager.
• Directly manage and lead the sales efforts with clients and the internal sales team.
• Directly interface with clients on the project requirements, technical aspects and features and benefits of our Process systems. Present materials as required.
• Manage sales related activities, status and projections through CRM.
• Gain technical knowledge of the process products and technologies with internal training, continuous education and study.
• Develop and manage relationships with key clients.
• Participation in conferences and industry trade associations.
• Develop and execute an individual sales plan.
• Perform market and territory analysis.
• Contribute marketing content and ideas, participate in the company marketing strategy
• Actively participate in team meetings, company training events and special events.
• Complete various reports, sales plans and sales forecasts as required
• High performing, enthusiastic, self-motivated sales professional that can work independently or in a team environment.
• Autonomy, a strong self-starting nature and entrepreneurial spirit
• Strong business sense and at least 5 years industry expertise selling products, engineering or systems into the pulp mill area.
• High technical aptitude familiar with application engineering.
• Desire to work in a fast paced, growth-oriented environment.
• Effective time management skills and the ability to work within deadlines.
• Education: Bachelor's or Advanced Degree in Engineering or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated sales experience in the pulp and paper industry.
• Strong industry technical expertise with application knowledge.
• Experience with budgeting, estimating, schedules and proposal development.
• Experience in representing the company at customer meetings.
Role: Territory Sales Manager - Pulp and Paper Mill
Apply for this job now.