S Knights Recruitment is a specialist Employability & Skills Recruitment Agency. We recruit for Colleges and Training Providers across the UK.
Intro: S Knights Recruitment are proud to be recruiting for a Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessorin South Yorkshire for our client who offer a wide range of fully funded accredited training courses, upskilling the workforce into career progression. Delivering through a range of blended learning, the role of a Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor will be to support learners throughout the process.
Role and Responsibilities:
As a Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor based in South Yorkshire, your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering a high quality Health and Social Care programme to a cohort of learners.
- Engaging and supporting learners at all stages of the process, motivating all learners and helping them overcome any obstacles, to reach gateway.
- Use a blended approach of delivery, both digital and face-to-face, with learners, using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners are progressing.
Experience and Skills:
As a Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor, you must have:
- A relevant teaching / assessing qualification (PTTLS / DTTLS / CTLLS / TAQA / A1 / D32/D33 etc)
- Experience delivering Health and Social Care qualification to a cohort of learners.
- A passion for teaching, with the progression of learners at the heart of what they do.
- Exceptional organisational skills and time management.
Apply today for the role of Health and Social Care Trainer / Assessor in South Yorkshire.