Company: SEA MAR COMMUNITY HEALTH CENTERS
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Receptionist (Medical/Dental) - Posting #21114
On-call Receptionist position available immediately. This position is based out of our Lacey Clinic. The applicant will also cover for our Thurston County Walk-in clinic. The applicant must be flexible and available to work some evenings including Saturdays. Staff will be responsible for processing patient information, making medical appointments, contacting patients via phone on behalf of Sea Mar, and taking messages, etc. The ideal candidate must possess some problem-solving skills and must be able to communicate efficiently with our patients and be sensitive to their needs.
- Must demonstrate and maintain a high level of work ethic and professionalism as well as be able to multi-task and properly use basic office software.
- Minimum one-year experience in a medical/dental setting and medical terminology preferred. Knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel, Computer and typing skills are required.
- Excellent customer service, verbal and written skills are necessary for this position.
- Good organizational skills are a must.
- Call Center experience preferred.
- This position requires the ability to type 40-45 wpm,
- Ability to process at least 20 new patients per day.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent required
- Bilingual English/Spanish, Vietnamese/English or Russian/English preferred
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Sabrina Hernandez, FO Supervisor at #removed#
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 01/12/2021
External candidates considered after 01/15/2021
This position is represented by Office and Professional Employees International Union (OPEIU).
Powered by JazzHR