You work well in a team environment, and enjoy the support and shared learning experience from a group of peers who are just as jazzed about technology as you are. But you also like to work autonomously and have a lot of freedom to be creative and inventive. While you have ample experience with the below technologies, you are constantly learning new tricks.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Participate in Android & Windows development from concept through to deployment
- Support and maintain deployed mobile applications
- Communicate status of projects and issues with project manager
- Continuously update your skill-set to help build better products
- Actively investigate new technologies
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong knowledge of Xamarin.Forms, C#, Visual Studio, Android & Windows SDKs
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-threaded mobile apps that leverage web services
- Worked on real apps in the app store (please include names)
- Understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Disciplined use of source control and bug tracking systems
- A full and comprehensive understanding of user experience fundamentals
- Computer science degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of mobile application development utilizing Visual Studio and Xamarin.
- Experience with mobile app testing & automation
- Long-term thinker looking to be a part of a talented mobile development team
- A motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
Comply365 is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Comply365 is a fast-growing provider of software solutions to enterprise customers in highly regulated industries like aviation, healthcare, construction, retail and more. Our applications help mobile workforces access critical information (workflow, forms, documents, training, etc.) and communicate in the field. We save money, time and increase efficiency for our customers. As much as we care about our customers and our products, we are first and foremost a team of like-minded, passionate entrepreneurs. We have built (and continue to build) a world-class, dynamic and innovative environment with a dash of Midwestern grit, determination and humility. We practice and seek talented people who share our values. In return, we offer you the opportunity to have real impact on our business, building innovative products and working with stunning colleagues.
Role: Xamarin Software Engineer
Apply for this job now.