Are you an individual with a high attention to detail? Do you enjoy interacting with the general public?
As a general shop laborer you will be interacting/assisting customers with drop off of recycled materials.
- Unload and weigh customer’s recycled materials
- Evaluate and correctly identify materials in order to determine customer pricing
- Enter material information on computer
- Operate machinery such as the baler, shear, briquetter, densifier, wire stripper, forklift and skid loader
- Use hand tools suchs as air gun, screw drivers, nitron-gun and torch
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form
- Ability to work out of doors in all weather conditions
Email a resume to #removed#; apply online at #removed# or call Alex or Jessica at 262-334-4030.
About SEEK Careers/Staffing
You are a person with unique skills, experience and education. When you want to be heard and when you want to be matched with great career opportunities that are right for you, you can count on SEEK Careers/Staffing, Inc. Since 1971, our professional staffing consultants have been Servicing Your Success®. You’ll find that the process is thorough and that your experience is personalized. SEEK is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Recycling Assistants
Location: West Bend,
Apply for this job now.