CURRENT DESCRIPTION – ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT
Responsible for bringing new customers to StoredTech within assigned vertical(s). This includes following established StoredTech client engagement processes. This includes prospect identification, getting prospect appointments and positioning StoredTech as a trusted IT provider to help clients meet their business objectives.
Additionally, Account Managers are responsible for maintaining and expanding long-term relationships with assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by StoredTech. Account Manager acts as a liaison between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs.
The Account Manager represents the entire range of company products and services offered to assigned customers and works to cross sell all available solutions.
Account Manager is responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
· Establishes productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer and prospect accounts.
· Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
· Actively assesses, clarifies, and validates customer needs on an ongoing basis.
· Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary company personnel.
· Adheres to defined visitation / communication schedule for assigned customer accounts and completes client visits with an average of two per day.
· Assure periodic reports on metric management are delivered and reviewed with key stakeholders.
· Educates clients on our full suite of offerings in an attempt to cross-sell our services, wide and deep into the account.
· Consistently utilizes our client engagement tool (AutoTask) to complete the following;
· Accounting of time and activity
· Assignment of tasks to self and all other internal resources via “To-do’s”
· Utilization of ticketing for incident management and required pre-sales support.
· Utilization of Project Module for proposal development and deployment of larger opportunities.
· Utilize CRM module to effectively manage client related data, activity, opportunities and required follow-up.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position.
· Strong planning and organizational skills
· Ability to prioritize and plan work activities
· Effective time management
· Problem solving skills to include the ability to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner, gather and analyze information skillfully
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· Openness to others' ideas and willingness to try new things.
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Ability to successfully present information
· Ability to adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
· Attention to detail
· Ability to thrive in a team environment
· Ability to travel to remote locations
· Proven ability to delight the customer – 100% of the time
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
· 5 years in outside sales and account management
· Proficient use of CRM tool to manage sales funnel
· Proven track record of sales growth
StoredTech is the areas Leading IT firm.
With a growth of over 802% in the last 5 years we are constantly looking at adding the best and the brightest to an already amazing team.
Are you in the top 5% of your industry?
Looking for a change?
Role: Sales - Account Management
Apply for this job now.