An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Concierge Security Officer to join Kingdom Services Group Ltd, working at a supported living site in the Milton Keynes, MK8 area.
In return we offer a company award scheme, optional work place pension, career progression and access to a substantial free online training academy for professional development.
Hours: On average 42 hours per week, 4 On 4 Off Nights, 20.00 - 08.00.
Pay rate: £9.05 per hour.
• A valid SIA licence; or applied for. Own transport preferred.
• A full five year checkable employment history;
• Excellent customer service skills;
• Previous experience in a similar role is desirable.
• Excellent communication skills are required both written and verbal.
• Have a good level of judgement professionalism.
• IT skills
• Physically & medically fit
• Be of smart appearance
• Enthusiastic and willing to develop new skills
• 2 - 5 years' experience would be advantageous
• Must have the ability to deal with the emergency services
• Must be willing to undertake an enhanced DBS paid for by Kingdom.
The Role: Deliver a high quality security service to our clients
• Act as an initial point of contact
• Ensuring overall safety and security of the premises out of hours
• Responds to all faults within the premises as discovered.
• Monitor access to the premises and visitors
• Meeting the requirements of health and safety policies and practices
• Reporting incidents and anti-social behavio