The Regional Sales Director (SSD) is responsible as an individual contributor in a specific geographic region (FL) as well as specific target markets for the Municipal and Utility Vertical. The SSD is accountable for creating and making the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan for that region and vertical market. Working closely with the Invoice Cloud Partner Manager, responsibilities also include the ongoing identification and development of new partnership opportunities in their region.
- Min 4-5 Years of Outside Sales Experience
- Ability to match client problems with Invoice Cloud product
- Well organized with very strong time management skills
- Strong work ethic
- Efficient and productive
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Ability to Identify, target, present, demonstrate and close prospective billing organizations in the territory
- Meet the assigned sales targets on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis
- Actively show a commitment to professional selling, where personal respect, integrity and ethical business practices are first and foremost
- Manage growth, sales pipeline and accurate forecasting
- Identify and implement strategic partnerships and initiatives focused on increasing revenue and Invoice Cloud’s value
- Effectively work in the Invoice Cloud team to bring prospect and customer service opportunities forward
Invoice Cloud, Inc. is the 4th fastest growing company in Massachusetts according to the Boston Business Journal, and #902 on the 2018 Inc. 500 fastest growing companies in the U.S. We provide simple and secure SaaS based customer communications, e-billing, integrated e-payments and software systems. The Invoice Cloud service enables our clients to offer an innovative solution that will reduce costs, improve efficiency and help the environment. By partnering with Invoice Cloud, companies will provide an industry leading solution while enhancing the customer experience, increasing adoption and reducing costs.
Role: Senior Sales Director (FL)
Apply for this job now.