During the last academic year, Teaching Personnel delivered over 430,000 hours of tuition to pupils. We are trusted by schools, alternative provisions and local authorities across the country to provide high-impact, one-to-one and small group catch-up tuition.
We are urgently seeking qualified Primary Teachers to deliver effective catch-up tuition for pupils to close the attainment gaps opened by the loss of schooling this year, within primary schools across Driffield and Bridlington area.
- Supporting low ability pupils with numeracy and literacy in small groups and on a 121 basis.
- Keep accurate records of intervention on pupil intervention logs
- Working alongside the class teacher to put intervention / lesson plans together
- To delivered tailored, high impact intervention lessons, incorporating pupils interests
- Support pupils learning and increase self esteem
The ideal candidate...
...will be available 3-5 days per week from 2nd November 2020, have access to your own transport and be happy to travel up to 30 minutes.
You will hold UK QTS, have experience across EYFS, Key stage 1 and 2 and demonstrate strong behaviour management skills.
The Next Steps...
If you might be intested in this type of work, we'd love to hear from you. Apply online or call the Primary Team today!