Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$16.15 to $18.70 hourly
We're Seeking a Customer Service Representative!
Robert Half is seeking to fill a position for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Customer Services industry. Are you someone who loves creating durable and productive customer relationships? Then this may be the role for you. Be prepared to come into a dynamic and fast-paced environment in this role. If you are looking for a short-term contract position in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, this Customer Service Representative opportunity could be for you!
- By being successful in your role, you will facilitate business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Manage the fielding and sending of important written business correspondence
- Contribute accurate, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- Handle incoming telephone callsJob Requirements:
Interested Customer Service Representative candidate must have 2+ years of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven and customer-focused environment preferred.
- Knowledge of answering high volume of Inbound Calls
- Microsoft Office experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong computer skills including customer database systems
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
-Knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as ACT, Illustrator, Highrise, and Insightly
- Excellent customer service and office administrative skills
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.